Hull #024 - My Maria
- Model: Cruising
- Year Built: 1969
- Hull #: 24
- Vessel Name: My Maria
- Owner Name: Andrew Dryver
- Hailing Port: Portsmouth Naval Ship Yard, Kittery, ME
10/22/20 – Yes I still have My Maria. She is now home ported in Kittery Me. Actually at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard. The boat is listed in the Bristol user group on yahoo. She is a 1968, hull #24. I’ve had her since 2006. Old videos of her under sail on YouTube just Search for Bristol 27.
She had some refitting done:
- I rebuilt the bottom of the keel from rudder shoe to the top of the forefoot.
- Re-core of the coach roof,
- Built cabinets for the galley and the Port side shelf is cabinet.
- Just opened the motor well up by 3″ in the length to accommodate an Evinrude 15 hp four stroke.
- Filled in the center of the v- berth and made the cushion.
- Made cockpit cushions
- Replaced the Lexan in the port lights.
- Replaced all the standing rigging.
- Replaced most of the running rigging.
10/20/20 – First learned of this boat when Andrew Dryver reached out via Facebook on August 30, 2011. Reached out to Andrew today (10/20/20) to see if he’s still sailing My Maria. In the meantime, here’s a great image of this My Maria under sail: